Save these dates for QRW2016
28th Aug - 2nd Sept 2016
For 2016 QRW is "on tour". Instead of our usual Queenstown base, QRW will be held at the new conference centre at the Rutherford Hotel in Nelson. Nelson is a natural choice as it has a strong scientific heritage, being the home of Lord Rutherford (whom the hotel is named after) and is also a beautiful South Island destination city. It has great transport connections and is very close to the natural wonders of Abel Tasman National Park, the Marlborough Sounds and the famous Marlborough and Nelson wine areas. Its also an arts and fashion mecca and was the birth place of World of Wearable Art. Key QRW meetings in Nelson will be MedSci, QMB, NZSBMB, ASCEPT and eight QMB satellites. Details of these are in the sidebar and at bottom of this page
More information coming soon, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Please note, AWCBR is remaining in Queenstown.
- QMB Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- QMB Cancer Biology
- QMB Drug Discovery
- QMB Heart Disease
- Queenstown Molecular Biology (QMB 2016) (with NZSBMB)
- NZ Medical Sciences Congress (MedSci 2016)
- QMB Cellular Communications
- QMB Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases
- QMB Plant Molecular Biology
- QMB Genomes and Gen Mapping (Mapnet)
Australasian Winter Conference on Brain Research in Queenstown